header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Tuesday 29 March 2016

Audio Book Loving!





As I'm sure you all know Elliott and I are big book worms and love nothing better than cuddling up on the couch with a book! We are always on the look out for new books hence why I am part of a fantastic linky called The Weekend Book Club! If you don't know what that is it's a linky where you can add your book reviews - new or old! 

Recently I have discovered audio books, if I'm honest it I s not something I have ever thought about as I do love physically picking up a book and reading it.
I have since found out that audio books are great for long journeys in the car or if you are out for a walk etc. You can most definitely still get lost in an audio book even though someone is reading it to you!

We use Audible.co.uk which I think is just brilliant as they have so much choice, not only does it have a fantastic range of adult books, the children books are just as amazing!
It's super easy to use too, just simply download the app and have a browse! With over 200,000 books, you'll be stuck for choice!

The wonderful people at Audible.co.uk have offered my readers a 30 day FREE trial to see for themselves! All you have to do it click the link here - www.audible.co.uk/beauisblue, sign up and start using today!!

Have you tried Audible.co.uk yet?

This post is linked with...

We're going on an adventure#ToddlerApprovedTuesday
Mummascribbles


No comments:

Post a Comment