header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Tuesday 30 September 2014

A Passion For Natural, 100% Organic Aloe Vera Butter, Mist and Gel Review


beau is blue, beauisblue, a passion for natural, aloe vera, body butter, moisturising mist, gel 

I have been trying out A Passion For Natural, 100% Organic with multi-active ingredients to help soothe and moisturise dry or irritated skin for just over a month now and I feel confident to say this is a product I have been raving about to anyone that will listen! So now it's your turn! 

I do love a good bath now and again, and the one thing I will always apply to my skin when I get out is a body butter.  And one that I have been using every time lately has been the Aloe Vera Body Butter. (£8.95)(*) First of all, can I just say. Look at that tub! It's huge and will certainly last you for months to come. We have this tub sitting in our bathroom for either myself or my partner to use - I think he has been using it more than me to be honest! - The formula is lovely and creamy and is easy to apply all over any area. I feel this melts into my skin and most definitely soothes when I have shaved my legs. In the morning my skin feels so silky smooth which is something that appeals to me, that's for sure! 
My partners as I have said uses this too, he has quite bad dry skin so has been using it on the dry areas and has seen a massive difference. 

As for the Aloe Vera Moisturising Mist (£7.95)(*), I have fallen in love with it. The bottle has a nozzle which can be sprayed at any angle!  Good for those hard to reach areas! The Mist just sinks into my skin with no real effort to rub in and feels amazing when applied! I love the feel of the mist onto my skin, cools me right down on hot days, or if I have shaved my legs I put a little of this on too for the soothing power, and it feels like little fairies have graced your legs and took away the tightness! Brilliant! 

I have still to use the Aloe Vera Gel (£6.99)(*), I have not found a use for it yet, but I'm sure if I get the odd touch of sun I will be applying a generous amount! But here in Scotland I cannot see us getting anymore sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment