header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Wednesday 14 May 2014

Review; Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush


Tarte is not a brand i am all too familiar with but they have well and truly got me hook, line and sinker.
I am a tart for Tarte!

Today's review is on the blush that is Flush ($26)(*).

I have never tried a blush from Tarte before so i never really knew what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised.
They claim that these blushes in the collection last 12 hours, and now for me, I don't think I really wear my make up for longer that 12 hours really, but what I can tell you is that it lasts the whole day without any need of a touch up, so you are pretty good to go as soon as this hits your cheeks!

The shade Flush is a lovely light pink tone which is just the perfect shade for the spring months and into summer.

Can we now just lust over the packaging though... how lovely is the pattern on the blush? It's almost too good to swirl your brush in!

The blush is in powder form but pretty packed into the compact and for the first few uses I did have to swirl my brush so I could get some colour, but after a few uses this wasn't so much of a problem at all!

As the blush stays on throughout the day there was no need for me to carry it around with my in my handbag but the design of this sleek compact blush means that it can be easily placed in either make up bag or handbag.
With the plastic outer packaging it is easily wiped clean if it comes in contact with other make up and the like.

I have had Flush for quite some time now and it is most defiantly my go to blush and will be for the up and coming warmer months. The perfect shade to give me that soft, subtle look through spring and into summer!

Have you tried Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush yet?

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I've been wanting to try one of these for ages but it's so hard to get hold of them over here! x

    ReplyDelete