header-menu



TWITTER           INSTAGRAM           BLOGLOVIN'                                                                   beauisblue@gmail.com





Friday 4 April 2014

Review; Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub


One shop i do not shop enough in is Lush.  It's just one of those shops that i walk passed and inhale!
But the other week i popped in to my local shop and had a browes.

I ended up picking up the Bubblegum Lip Scrub for just a little over £5.
I have been lushing over these a while now, and with the warmer months coming in my lips get pretty dry and cracked.  So i thought this would be good to use just before doing my make up and/or bedtime.



I have been using this for a few weeks now - not everyday, but most days when i remember.
I usually apply just after i have washed and moisturised my face, pop this on my lips, scrub away and gradually lick it off all while i am doing my make up, so when it is time to apply my chosen lipstick of the day my lips my lips are smooth and feel brand new.
I also sometimes apply this at bedtime, when i can remember so when i wake up my lips feel so much better than they did before i went to sleep!

This is used with Castor Sugar which makes up the gritty ness of the scrub and organic jojoba which moisturises.  You just need a tiny bit, apply it to your lips and scrub away - not visiously just a light sweeping motion will do the trick.
Becuase this as Castor Sugar in it, it is safe to just lick of your lips and you are good to go!


I have never had a product that i feel so comfortable using and consuming. You can use this at any given time of the day, whenever you feel best and its completely safe.

The only one thing i would say about my chosen one - Bubblegum is that it is very sweet, maybe even too sweet. Sometimes after using this i feel like i have eaten about 100 sugary cola bottles.  But you know what thats just something i will have to put up with, it's not a bad taste, does what it says.  If it's a bit sweet for me who am i to judge.  This is a product that i will contiune to use and i know i will get alot of use from this little pot.

When i was in Lush there were a few more flavours to choose from, Mint and Popcorn.  I did have a smell of the Popcorn one but at that moment i thought it smelt very sweet. Mint is not a smell i like at all, so i didn't even have a whiff of this one.


Have tried the Lush Lip Scrubs? What are your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these yet and I really keep meaning too, I was worried it would be super sickly and I hate popcorn flavoured things so I am tempted to try this or your dreaded mint haha xxxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete